was born in October 1942, the 2nd, in Nueil-sur-Argent, a
little town in the north of the Deux-Sèvres (France),
before living and studying at primary school and secondary
education in the Herbiers and at La Roche sur Yon, in Vendée,
headquarters of my family.
I then continued by higher education in Poitiers, Nantes
- Last research in the Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes,
within the interdisciplinary research laboratory of Development
and complexity, where I carrying on with research in Integrative
- Research Professor in the department of Biomedical Engineering
(BME) in the University of the South of California (USC)
in Los Angeles, in USA
- Professor emeritus of the Universities in the Medical
Faculty of Angers (Maine et Loire), ex head of the Biostatistics
and Informatical Modelisation service (SBMI) in the university
hospital of Angers.
- Founder and chief-editor since 2002 of the Journal of Integrative Neuroscience published
by World Scientific Publishers.
Author of many research
articles and books.
Facultyof Sciences of Poitiers (France):
- Master's degree of Pure Mathematics (1964)
- Master's degree of Applied Mathematics (1965)
Facultyof Sciences of Nantes (France)
- Post-graduate diploma of solid physic (1966)
- PhD of solid physic (1968) (Optical constants in metals
at high temperature)
- PhD in theoretical molecularly Physic (1974) (Symmetry
groups and force constants in complex molecules)
Faculty of Medecine of Angers (France):
- PhD in Medicine
- Medicine "Agregation" (highest teaching diploma
in France) (Biomathematics specialization, 1976).